CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Long holidays... But lazy to BLOG lo...


Though I've taken a day off yesterday (clear leave, I have another half day to burn this month), I didn't go back to Ipoh. Reason is I don't wish to get myself stuck in the traffic, as I foresee that NS highway would be jammed on Sunday (Raya clans racing back to KL from respective hometowns).



Hmm... I've not wasted my holiday just yet. I've spend Malaysia Day in Ching Yee's house. It's like a mini house warming session. I kinda like CY's multi-house warming sessions. Maybe I would adapt the same approach when the time comes. :) 


As for yesterday and today, I've kept myself busy in doing house-chores and spring cleaning. 


I've cleaned my BJ room whole of yesterday (mainly organizing, clearing and cleaning stuffs). Man... I should have taken a pic of that ultra-dusty fan!!! I think I never cleaned it for at least 6 months~!!! No wonder la no wind... Now super windy ady! (>.<)


Today, I went to coco's house for basic cleaning. Coco and AhSoh will be back to town on 31-Sept-2010 (they left on 9-Aug-2010). I don't want to have them step into an ultra dusty place, bad for baby. Well... I don't expect the house to be so dusty after being barren for almost 2 months. Windows and doors tightly sealed, yet the dust accumulation is terrible! I spent 5 hours dusting the place (I cincai, only dusted places that I see and easy to reach), vacuuming and mopping the place!! (>.<)


After what I've gone through these 2 days. I vow to clean my place regularly (with discipline)!!!


Hmmm... Ever since I adopt my LX5 baby, I really don't have time for blogging. Hmm... Maybe I should blog on the photos that I have taken instead on posting in FB? Hmm... Maybe I should... I shall do that from tomorrow onwards!!!! Am having a food fiesta with Kelly tomorrow~!!! We shall be busy taking pictures for sure. She will work on her Nikon D3000 while  me on Lumix LX5. We have to prepare ourselves for Fong's wedding on 3-Oct-2010. Wish us luck~!!! **WinK-WinK**


***Notes:
I've been feasting non-stop every weekend+public holidays since mid-August:
  • Melaka trip on Merdeka Day (Whole day eating), 
  • CY furniture hunting in Puchong (Brunch in Ah Xian Dimsum, Dinner in Kimchi Haru), 
  • LX5 hunting in Kajang (Lunch in Restoran Malaysia, Dinner in Ipoh Kopitiam), 
  • Merdeka weekend (Fri >> BBQ & Steamboat in Yin Choo's, Sat >> Dinner in Pappa Rich followed by dessert in Strawberry Moment, Sun >> Lunch in cave side seafood restaurant, Dinner in Riche Montana), 
  • Kg Jawa Seafood last Wednesday, 
  • CY's house-warming on Thursday (Whole day eating) and 
  • tomorrow (Lunch and Dinner with Kelly)!!! 
Arrgghhhhhh!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! I need to diet desperately!!!

No comments: