CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Baby darling, why wee-wee on me?

My mom's best bud and her 7-month old grandkid came to my house yesterday. Aunty Doris, being too tired at carrying little Ann-Ya over extended period, switched the carrying task to me immediately upon reaching our home. The bubbly and chubby little 7-month old is definitely everyone's darling! She won't stop wiggling and giggling upon being 'lured' with food. Yes, lol, no doubt this yiyi is very bad. But her 'wai-sik' reactions over edible goodies are simply too irresistible... xD

Ann-Ya was seated on my lap when me when my sis played food fight with her. We had so-so-so much fun watching the little one fighting over the food in our hands! Well, I guess even little toddler knows how to take revenge on bad yiyi's behavior. While munching on the piece of raisin bread that my sis gave her, I suddenly felt a warm sensation at the center of my lap. I felt odd as the warm sensation got stronger. I then touched the baby's bottom. Damn it... The stupid diaper leaked!!! My lap was covered with Ann-Ya's pee all over!!!

I held the baby and looked at her. She gave me the 'pa-pai' look, didn't bother over my stare and continue munching on her piece of bread. Sigh... Served me right. Baby's revenge was so-so-so successful. Why? Her pee soaked wet all over my pants and landed in a small pool of puddle on the wooden chair I was seated on. LoL!!! No joke, even my underwear was soaked in her pee! I have to change both my undy and outer pants after the incident.

I was deemed lucky to be at home instead of being in the public when little Ann-Ya peed on me. Can you imagine how the situation would turn out if the wee-wee incident happened in a shopping mall?? LMAO... xD

No comments: