CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 02, 2010

In loving memory of BOYS II MEN



Heard this song on the radio just now. Love-love-love it! It's still so lumm (aka romantic) after almost 2 decades!!!! My... I almost forgot about BOYZ II MEN!!! They used to be my idols, man... I mean I used to be sooooooo-sooo-so into their songs. Believe it or not, I have all their albums in my old cassette collections! Err... Hey! What's wrong with cassette tapes woh?? Cassette tapes used to be very expensive those days, ok?! I practically dug all my savings in my PiGGy bank just to buy their albums leh! ;S


Hmm. These guys must have retired as I've never heard of them for ages. Well, I guess now the fully grown up MEN might have evolved into AHPEKs liao. LoL! xD


"Although we’ve come to the end of the road. 
 Still I can’t let you go.
 It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you.
 Come to the end of the road. 

 Still I can’t let you go.
 It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you....Ohhh...."



Oh man... This song makes me wonder IF there are still such loyal and loving guys out there in the SINGLE MARKET??? I think chances of bumping into a dinosaur egg is higher loh... (>.<)n

No comments: