CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dangling in the air

I made a vow last week ~ I vowed to work out at least 3 times per week from this week onwards. But hell... I didn't get to gym out even 1 day!!!

Been working late these 2 days. Yesterday evening, I got stuck with my user in doing prolonged UAT. Today, my brain got jammed for the entire day in debugging a stupid asssembler program!!! Arrggghhhhhh~!!! Oh God... When can I leave programming tasks for good? I beh tahan liao laaaaaaaaa.... (>.<)

Sigh. I wonder why the girl didn't report to work on 1-July. IF she comes in, I will be in Cloud-9 now (will be handling over all the programming tasks to her and prepare to say bye-bye to my 4 years old workstation+cubicle).

Well... What can I say? All things were fated. I voiced-out my transfer request at a shitty bad wrong timing. Let's just hope my boss will keep his promise to release me by end of this month (regardless on whether or not the 'other' vacant is filled or not).

Can't wait. Can't wait to break away from the green and black programming screen soon... Cross your fingers and wish me luck! Hiiiiyyaaaa~!!!!

No comments: