CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lama tak jumpa

The view of the lake is breath-taking. Both of us put our own backpacks on nearby bench. Dad starts unpacking his Nikon N90 and and setting up the tripod. He's looking good and superb in his red and yellow striped polo-t. He's standing upright with a straight back. Each movements made are agile, speedy and accurate. 

"Well, daddy... How's life been?". 

Pointing at his round tummy, he smiles and says, "It's obvious, right?! Life's pretty good here. I really need to get my butt moving and do more outdoor activities like this to get rid of this freaking barrel of mine."

"I get what you mean, dad. I guess we should really do this more often TOGETHER to BOOST our father and daughter bond! Okla, I promise will make time to some back more often to accompany." I vow in my heart to keep this new promise of mine to dad as the new resolution in my list.

Dad turns and starts snapping away...

"Bang! Bang!"
My neighbor's having a major house renovation. I open my eyes. Only then I realize that the image I've seen previously was merely a dream. Daddy looked so real and solid just now... It actually makes me forget the fact that he's left us for almost 4.5 years (6-May 2006).

Well, I guess the dream serves a reminder to me. It's been quite some time ago since I last visited dad's tomb. Well, I'm sorry dad... But it feels great to know that you are doing very well at the new place. You even picked up photography!!! I also want to do the same liao... :)


No comments: