CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Restless weekend

Phew... What a hectic traveling weekend~!!! I've spent most of my time in the bus/car instead of doodling at home.

  1. Thu ~ Came back to Ipoh after work at 7.00pm (2.5hrs)
  2. Fri ~ Headed to Penang (1.45hrs), then spent a night Sungai Petani (0.5hrs)
  3. Sat ~ Visited relatives in SP, attended sabbath service in SP church then back to Ipoh at 10pm (2 hrs)
  4. Sun ~ Heading back to Kuala Lumpur at 3.00pm (2.5hrs)
Am I the driver? Well, no... But it still felt tiring to travel so much lo... xP

Oh, tomorrow I need to work. Dammmm... I can't take the day off tomorrow because more than 50% of aunties+uncles (I meant parents) in my team took the day off. Hence, I have to stay put in the office.

Anyhow, tomorrow is my last day working as a programmer in Delivery Channels section. I will be reporting as a BA in level 41 on 1-Sept-2010. Man... Tomorrow's gotta be a busy day for me. I've yet to do any packing (4 years junk cleaning in half a day). After packing, another headache will arise -- Moving of stuffs from level 30 to level 41, no mover is likely to be involved as I'm just a SMALL POTATO...  Well, let's just hope that EPF don't bring me anymore production trouble tomorrow. Let me leave DC happily and light hearted!!! CROSSING FINGERS and PRAYING HARD! (-m-)

The feeling that hits me now??? NOTHING. No excitement at ALL. 

Why??? I've waited 4 months for this to happen (usually it takes only 1 month). I guess my 'excitement' was flushed out clean through the toilet bowl together with my stools many-many months ago. (-____-)

FYI, the excitement for the new house is disappearing too... SiGH. That's realism of life, baby. ;)

No comments: